Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear friends, hello everyone.
Here in Italy the Corona virus has put everyone to their knees and we can no longer circulate, because it is impossible out of the house.
A piece of advice also to all of you, get ready and equip yourself with correct safety, because they will be useful
I hope to get on my Focus soon, and have a good ride at full throttle
Best regards to all, and please excuse me for my bad language

·
Registered
339 Posts
Our prayers and good thoughts are with you my friend. Here's wishing you a short confinement and back to driving your RS soon!

Reactions: SCR1RS

·
Registered
265 Posts
Best of luck @SCR1RS . Here in San Francisco we are taking it seriously and making changes to minimize the impact based on has happened in Asia and now in Italy. Please stay healthy and you'll be back in the driver's seat hopefully very soon.

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Best of luck @SCR1RS . Here in San Francisco we are taking it seriously and making changes to minimize the impact based on has happened in Asia and now in Italy. Please stay healthy and you'll be back in the driver's seat hopefully very soon.
Big @magnus many thanks
Taking seriously, because if arrive, are black time. However ours Ford are in the garage waiting for better times

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont get it, does the Italian police have cars that can follow a Focus RS?
Ah ah, no , we are all locked in the house, we absolutely cannot go out, neither on foot neither by car

·
Premium Member
2,964 Posts
Hope it gets better at your neck of the woods.

been busy here at work as we are gearing up staff to work remote.

And yet my team would the last to work remote since we are IT.

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hope it gets better at your neck of the woods.

been busy here at work as we are gearing up staff to work remote.

And yet my team would the last to work remote since we are IT.
I hope, that it better and many thanks, the problem is that in Europe still have not understood the magnitude of the problem, and go out without any precaution. This virus multiplies very quickly, because we have no defense

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What do you do if you need food or supplies, are you allowed to go to the store?

stay safe and healthy!
Hi @PK_RS
Here for food is not problem, but we can't enter more, in supermarket, than 40 at a time, so long lines are formed, while in normal stores for person at a time. Bread and primary food isn't problem
Thank you for your interest

1 - 20 of 42 Posts