Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SG RS2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Thanks for all the experts on this forum. I've been a troll for a while and figured I would finally become a member.

I'm newish to the PNW. I moved to Portland, OR about a year ago for a career change and then COVID hit. I am the second owner of the beautiful car you see below. All of the mods were done by the previous owner.

Mods include:
Mountune B5 Package (high flow intake, air recirculation valve, charge pipe, roll restrictor, COBB Access port V3)
Mountune V2 RS full exhaust system
Mountune intercooler
Mountune oil control system
Mountune PTU brace
Mountune breather plate
Mountune sound suppression chamber
Mountune brake hoses
Quaife limited-slip differential + install kit
KW V3 coilovers
Vorshlag camber/caster plates
Plus some cosmetic stuff and skid plate

I don't really know what the community is like around here, but I have seen some RSs in the Portland area. If anyone would like to meet up, DM me.

Reactions: Slurve and aheadlan

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
Welcome!

I lived in Portland before.

Did you also took out the balance shaft assembly?

Nice build, enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
2016 SG RS2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all!

Did you also took out the balance shaft assembly?
No, not yet. I doubt I'll ever do it. I cruise to the coast and in the mountains. An extra 10 whp isn't a big deal to me at this time. I've been following the various threads on here about the BSD, and I'm not convinced either way.

Reactions: 320icar

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
Thank you all!

No, not yet. I doubt I'll ever do it. I cruise to the coast and in the mountains. An extra 10 whp isn't a big deal to me at this time. I've been following the various threads on here about the BSD, and I'm not convinced either way.
I was just curious since you installed the oil control system, main advantage to do that was extra insurance after the BSD.

IIRC the BSD comes with the Mountune oil control system?

Also you already got the oil pan taken off.

Your RS looks great btw. 👍

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey fellow Portlanders!!
Nice ride! I have a shadow black. Should we all meet/greet/6 feet apart?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m new to the rs group I bought my 17 rs at the hillsboro for dealer traded my 16 wrx in for this car so far I have seen a couple rs in my area and a gray rs lives 3 blocks from me but you might see me at weird hours going through Portland due to my weird job hours

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
I’m new to the rs group I bought my 17 rs at the hillsboro for dealer traded my 16 wrx in for this car so far I have seen a couple rs in my area and a gray rs lives 3 blocks from me but you might see me at weird hours going through Portland due to my weird job hours
Welcome! Weird hours can be good, no rush hour

1 - 15 of 15 Posts