Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2017 yesterday, been enjoying getting into it :) I have a history with small fast cars and taking them to autox events, already signed up for the Detroit region event on the 29th. Looking forward to burning off some rubber with this thing :)
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hey! Gratiot County here! Welcome, and great color choice! Was down there in your neck 'o the woods just the other day. SCAREY traffic (thank the Tech Gods for GPS!)! :LOL:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, in AZ we had a really nice skidpad at Arizona Motorsports Park... I miss running there... The silverdome had a pretty small lot, course designs were tiny. My favorite event, the Upper Peninsula region ran an event at the Cooper tire test facility once, it was several acres of skidpad that they used for tire testing, they let us in there for a 2 day event. Was like 70 second runs, and we barely used the lot

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
915 Posts
Hah, I'm in AZ. AMP just might not allow the chalk lines. At the locations before AMP was built, the courses were usually marked with chalk. But the AMP skidpad is pretty large, so that's ok.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah, no kidding... AMP allows it, but they just required us to clean it up after we were done for the day. The only people that were making noise about it weren't willing to help chalk it or clean up after.... so we stopped doing it /shrug

·
Premium Member
7,985 Posts
I'm seeing a bromance bloomin' here!

Got to love the community here!

• Haha
Reactions: morbid

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
337 Posts
I'm genuinely shocked my bright blue RS hasn't been pulled over. I regularly speed. I'm chalking it up to all the brodozers around here doing the Carolina squat and keeping the police busy dealing with that BS.

·
Premium Member
7,985 Posts
I'm genuinely shocked my bright blue RS hasn't been pulled over. I regularly speed. I'm chalking it up to all the brodozers around here doing the Carolina squat and keeping the police busy dealing with that BS.

DON'T JINX IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Arthurdent510
1 - 20 of 20 Posts