Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to say WHAT UP?! Not looking to get the RS in the MY16, but more than likely the MY17. If I successfully purchase one, I will be defecting from Subaru. Looking forward to having discussions and getting help from this community. Definitely looking forward to all your experiences related to this car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome I'm jumped ship from my subaru STI !! Just looking for something new so decided to order the focus rs in shadow black, lots of info out here takes awhile to soak in;)

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to say WHAT UP?! Not looking to get the RS in the MY16, but more than likely the MY17. If I successfully purchase one, I will be defecting from Subaru. Looking forward to having discussions and getting help from this community. Definitely looking forward to all your experiences related to this car!
Welcome! There are some good threads and RS info on this Forum. By the way, you picked the very best RS forum!

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot, guys!

I sense this will be a fairly tight-knit community and tons of great info./knowledge.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Welcome! As everyone has said you'll find a lot of information on here because we're all obsessed! It's also a great international community. I'm also glad you started your name with a 'K' rather than a 'C'!...........

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! As everyone has said you'll find a lot of information on here because we're all obsessed! It's also a great international community. I'm also glad you started your name with a 'K' rather than a 'C'!...........
Lol thanks. Coming from NASIOC, this place is far less toxic, of which I'm a huge fan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
KRASH
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing