Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So coming from the EVOX community where you could jam a 305/30/18 under the front fender on them,,, my thoughts are,, and would like opinions on how much tire will fit under it??? Any ideas??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ran a 255/35 on my ST as well as a lot of guys. I did see a 275/35 on one as well but wasnt lowered and looked a tad stupid imo. Im guessing the fender clearance will be the same, it will come down to if the suspension interferes or not.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I was hoping for a 275/35 at least. I'm going to be doing a lot of measuring when I get the car to see what I can fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The ST fenders are rolled from the factory so none really. I pulled them a tad bit for a previous set of wheels and it would have been fine without it. Just a little bit of extra camber. I was around -2.3 -2.5 I think.

·
Registered
742 Posts
275/30r19 is 1.57 inches wider than stock, but all other aspects have differences in the hundredths. I have to believe that there has to be enough room in the wheel well. The tolerances can't be that tight, but it will probably come down to finding the perfect wheel offset.

Anybody know what tire they stuffed under the ken block raffle car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts