Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
it's identical, the turbo is just offset slightly, but everything is the same.

for the extra parts: the brass nuts holding on the turbo, oil feed line, oil feed line filter, oil return line, new gaskets (blue orings) for the coolant lines into the turbo. Those are what I would start with, and anything else you break or strip along the way.
Where did you get those parts from? And is that required or just standard stuff people break?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Where did you get those parts from? And is that required or just standard stuff people break?

the dealership or tasca parts. those are all items that would be replaced if the dealership was doing the install. the only one I don't know about is the oil return line. I bent the **** out of mine on accident, so I had to replace it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
the dealership or tasca parts. those are all items that would be replaced if the dealership was doing the install. the only one I don't know about is the oil return line. I bent the **** out of mine on accident, so I had to replace it.
Happen to remember the part numbers?

·
Registered
298 Posts
oil feed line = EJ7Z-6K679-D
feed line filter = BB5Z-6C683-A
coolant line gasket = FT4Z-6N652-D (get 4 or 5)
oil return = EJ7Z-6L092-B
copper nuts = W713095-S403 (need 4)
Thank you. I wish they would of included instructions or a part list lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
SurfCfl did, they are right in the description of the first video
Yeah I was looking at that, I just don't think I needed all those parts considering I'm not replacing the stock turbo which is a part number in his description. That's why I was asking if their was a official parts list. Either way I'm super grateful for any help.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ah, "they" being Precision Turbo.. i've got the context now
Yeah, my bad I'm from New Orleans. I speak semi cajun, so at times my quick speaking/thoughts don't translate to forums. LoL. I do apologize.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can confirm that the stock turbo can be removed by dropping the sub frame it actually wasn't too bad to do on jack stands and no axle pulling or driveshaft removal! And got my front sway bar installed at the same time ;)
Good day
I am very interested in your comment, the author's video is fascinating but it would be difficult for me to uninstall the transmission and the traction, so I am interested in knowing what your method was and what specific parts you removed to be able to remove the turbo from my RS, I'm about to start that work and if I can contact you so you can sell me your advice.
regards

21 - 30 of 30 Posts