Ford Focus RS Forum banner

How old are you?

581 - 600 of 601 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Belated/Delighted Happy BeerDay! 🍻

They were telling you, no need for brakes!

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
@GmpaJimj , may you have lots more beerday to come sir! 🍺

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just turned 43 and apparently that puts me in a whole new bracket, damn. That must be the 'old guy' bracket.
Hey I noticed your WTB thread I have a 2018 NB RS with 5,600 miles like new I I located in New Mexico PM me I was not able to reply to your WTB ad.

·
Registered
230 Posts
happy birthday @GmpaJimj don't party too much. don't drink too much ;)
@GmpaJimj Happy Birthday and happy to have you on the forums.

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter /Tema 4x4 30mm spacer/massive sway endlinks//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs/UPR Cc breather// DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 RS
1,123 Posts
We need to be able to edit our original response. When I first replied I was in the 51-57 bracket. Now I'm in the 58-65 bracket. Another year and a half I'll be over 65. 🦕

·
Registered
2017 SB RS2 alongside a Modified 2011 GT500
28 Posts
25 and spent way too much money on my hobbies.. No kids so I’m going to enjoy the financial freedom and life experiences with it until I do decide to settle!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I knew this would be the age spread for this vehicle and hence why my neighbors look at me very strangely. I am still in awe of engineering technology built into such an affordable fire breathing monster. For me I can drive it in MT pretty much year round (ok about not quite but I sure try) and the insurance is low compared to the Corvette's etc.

For all you you stuck in urban America take a road trip where you can just drive, get off the race track and find some real twisty's.

·
Registered
74 Posts
For all you you stuck in urban America take a road trip where you can just drive, get off the race track and find some real twisty's.
This.

The beauty of an "urban" place like Los Angeles is that, being a basin, there are mountains surrounding it. Twisty roads are within an hour of Downtown LA in every direction (except west, of course).

581 - 600 of 601 Posts