892 Posts
Gotcha beat by $8 @Cam ;)

MSRP - $36605
DOCUMENT FEE - $210
SALES TAX - $2210.34
TITLE FEE - $15
LABOR OR OTHER NON-TAX CHARGES - $24
TOTAL DELIVERED PRICE - $39064.34

Dunno how our title/state fees are different being in the same state???

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thank god no taxes in Alaska
Local tax is capped at ten dollars. Did pay a dealer mark up of 2500 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ok got MSRP, so I guess should not complain but have the following costs added:

1. Online registration fee=$7.85
2. NJ Tire Fee = $7.50
3. Title and registration = $411.00
4. Documentary fee = $299.00
5. Sales tax =$2,917.50 gulp

Anybody paying less or more?
I'm paying identical to you from NJ I am at Fette Ford in Clifton. My taxes were slightly less so you must have more options I only added RS2 package , no moonroof or upgraded wheels or tires.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
If true, you are the only person I have seen come in below MSRP. one other claimed it, but they didnt break it down and frankly they were probably full of ****. so if you did in fact save 100 bucks, a big congrats to you sir!!
I'm not sure exactly what parts of this are sensitive information and the carbon copy of the purchase agreement is hard to read so I zoomed in a bit.

IMG_20151022_234320080[1].jpg

The story goes that I called a few dealerships and got MSRP from two dealers. I told one of the dealers I'd be in the next day to put down the deposit and after I found a different dealer she called me back asking for the deposit over the phone. I told her I was going with a different dealer that was closer and had a lower deposit. She asked what can they do to keep my business and I said some sort of discount on MSRP. She came back with $100 and the rest is paperwork.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Amateurs...
Selling Price = 40285
Taxes = 3947.93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration = 300
Documentation = 150

I hate Washington sometimes...

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Taxes in a state can vary also by county and city. All of the OP's fees I suspect one government or another, not the dealer.

By registering mine up in Amador County where we have a little place, I will save >$1000 in taxes and fees, and never have to worry about smog again (unless I sell it).

Jim

·
Registered
101 Posts
If true, you are the only person I have seen come in below MSRP. one other claimed it, but they didnt break it down and frankly they were probably full of ****. so if you did in fact save 100 bucks, a big congrats to you sir!!
My RS order agreement is $1k over dealer invoice, but through dealer with no RS allocation.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I claimed it, and I can promise you I'm not full of sh!t. I'll post a picture when I pick up the car and pay.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I know of one person who got there RS for 200 under invoice. Best deal I've seen. I think the dealer has no idea what they are selling. Yes it's in writing and yes it's signed. Very jealous. My cousin owns the dealership and I'm paying full sticker, plus 8% sales tax plus, registration fees...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
nice to hear a few people beating msrp.
whatever it takes to get the deal done at msrp or below is a good get.
some people think the ADM wont be met, but lets remember there isnt even one press car on the street and people are stressin
where will things be in 3-4 months. hah
under msrp is a steal ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
I know of one person who got there RS for 200 under invoice. Best deal I've seen. I think the dealer has no idea what they are selling. Yes it's in writing and yes it's signed. Very jealous. My cousin owns the dealership and I'm paying full sticker, plus 8% sales tax plus, registration fees...
I got mine for $1,500 below MSRP. The only caveat there is that I used to work at this dealership and maintain a good relationship with the dealer principal/general manager. (I'm in Canada... MSRP here is $46,969)

FullSizeRender.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts