Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, is it possible to know how many Focus RS editions (Track edition or final edition in the various markets in which it was sold) were produced?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine is practically an RS edition without the heated steering wheel. Do you know if the Track edition denomination is only for the Italian market?

Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
I'm guessing you have a dealer-made edition that wasn't factory. I'm not familiar with European options though beyond what's on that article.

Registered
Pretty sure those are just the forged wheel set ups, for track use. VS oem rs wheels which are god dam anchors.

Premium Member
Maybe with bucket seats as well?

Registered
But it has the most important part hidden in the gearbox all the 鈥淓ditions鈥 came with a Quaife front diff. Bits of carbon trim and Recaro Shell seats as standard, forged alloys where still an option apart for the Heritage model.

The Evocation model (3x cars total) came with fifteen52 alloys and at that time the full Mountune UK part catalogue fitted as standard. But I think minus the Editions carbon bits

Registered
But it has the most important part hidden in the gearbox all the 鈥淓ditions鈥 came with a Quaife front diff. Bits of carbon trim and Recaro Shell seats as standard, forged alloys where still an option apart for the Heritage model.

The Evocation model (3x cars total) came with fifteen52 alloys and at that time the full Mountune UK part catalogue fitted as standard. But I think minus the Editions carbon bits

Not all "Editions" have the carbon bits.
Our Limited Edition don't have any carbon, but have the shell seats, the diff and black accents on roof, mirrors and wing, as well as blue leather trimming on the outer edge of the seats.

Reactions: White-RS2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts