Ford Focus RS Forum banner

How do you plan on using your RS?

• Baby it (Drive the Speed Limit)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Random (Mix of Careful and Aggressive Driving)

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • The Stig (Keep It on the Track)

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Vin Diesel (Street Racing)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering what everyone is planning to actually do with their RS???
Are you gonna Baby it, street races, keep it on the track, Have random burst of speed runs????? what?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm just wondering what everyone is planning to actually do with their RS???
Are you gonna Baby it, street races, keep it on the track, Have random burst of speed runs????? what?
I will try to get away with as many random speed bursts as possible before my wife gets pissed...probably won't take long

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Winter beater as the summers are motorcycle time here in Michigan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts
Ride it like a rented mule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
627 Posts
Use it to smuggle cocaine under the us/Mexico border like fast and furious and outrun the police

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was REALLY thinking about Babying this car and just driving like a Normal, scary, everyday driver.
I want to be like that random fool that every one has seen before...... you know, that weird looking guy that drives the Powerful Sports car down the street, but has never taken past 65mph. I want to be THAT guy.......just for a year or so............. It must feel amazing or something???? who knows?
I once saw an old lady driving a brand new WRX STi ( i mean OLD ass lady....looked like she was in her 70's)
Either a salesman tricked her into buying this special Impreza.......or she knew what it was and wanted to do some burn outs before she hits the hay!!! lol

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmmmm
I guess for this poll, most people are going to be very careful while driving and only accelerate quickly from stop lights! lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Theres a time and place for everything, "oh look, no one's around and the road goes windy up hill for 4 turns", DRIIIIIIFT body roll DRIIIIIFT.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Theres a time and place for everything, "oh look, no one's around and the road goes windy up hill for 4 turns", DRIIIIIIFT body roll DRIIIIIFT.
I have been really thinking about this drift button........like will i try it more than once??????? I know i like to play on wet streets and you don't need a button for that..... Although i like burning rubber, I DON'T like buying new tires, ESPECIALLY these expensive ass tires on this car!!!! I thought the ST tires were expensive and then Ford worked out a deal with Michelin to break the record for most expensive tires on a FocuS! lol
Every time i press that drift button, i'm gonna be thinking about these tires..... -_- You got to pay to play, though!

·
Registered
169 Posts
You are permitted to shop aftermarket tires and save your Michelin's, but I get ya, I may buy a different set for play and save the $$ tires for track.

·
Registered
441 Posts
In the S2000 I rarely drift in dry/hot weather. If the roads are wet it acts as a lubricant and saves my back tires! (I still average 2 sets of rear tires for every front set, though) I'll probably do the same in the Focus, especially at first to get a feel for how it slides at lower speeds.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
11 Participants
kdarbuckle
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing