Ford Focus RS Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I always like to do research before I purchase a new vehicle especially via forums. This was one of the first ones to pop up on my google search. Thanks to you guys I know which catch can setup and ppf kit I will have waiting in the garage when I make my purchase. Thanks for all the great info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
before I joined, I was googling around to figure out how to change the color of the ambient lights in my car. Discovered that it's not an option from a thread on focusrs.org

·
Registered
599 Posts
I googled an English speaking board to see a different perspective on a suspension :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was already interested in the MK3 and planned on buying one. Stumbled upon this site since Dec 2018 ,been doing a lot of research before making the big jump, and now, I officially own an MK3.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like to be as informed as possible, so I know what I am getting into rather just impulse buying something. I want to know the common issues and solutions, and hear people's anecdotal experiences before I make any decisions on purchases or mods.

So I googled "Focus RS Forum" and found the best one, this one and reddit/r/focusrs. I have lurked here for a long time but finally made an account when I bought the car.

I did the same with VW community although I don't participate much because VW people are uhhh special (mostly the slamming/tire stretching "stance nation" stuff, and hardwood floors in the trunk, that I just don't care for), love the cars though.

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
I googled hot girls in hot cars, I got focusrs.org

Now I know it was just a click bait! :mad-new:

ROFL, in all seriousness I found it from the Ford site.

·
Registered
520 Posts
i googled focus RS forum and this popped up. now i'm stuck here

101 - 112 of 112 Posts