Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Was researching Focus ST on focusst.org and was a thread about Focus RS that mentioned focusrs.org in it. Only researching ST as it is the closest thing to the RS that I can sit in right now, which I did to. Hope the RS gets the same wide angle inserts in the mirrors as the ST, the view out the right rear is really limited compared to what I'm use to. Thinking about the mirrors, time to watch that walk around video again looking for that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
From Focus ST forum which I joined because I have a 2013 Focus ST, ST3, Race Red - which is what I wanted in the RS but after seeing the Stealth Grey in the video I think that will be my RS color.

The Focus ST forum sent an email about your RS Forum on February 6, 2015 and I went to the RS Forum and joined.

And best of all I got approval from my wife to buy RS. I had been trying for awhile to get approval to buy a new Stingray 7-speed manual but she said it would be just like my S2000 kind of a toy car; couldn't drive it all the time; couldn't take my dog to the cabin; could only get two people in it. But the RS was even an immediate Yes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As soon as the car was announced I just started typing focusst.org .com. net till one of them came up and as soon as I saw the site and the admin name I knew I was at the right spot.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Somebody mentioned it in a post on FocusST.org, which I discovered last year through a Google search for ST forums. Now I check FocusST.org and open these in a new tab every time I hit the main page.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am currently an ST owner ('13 ST3 Performance Blue) and registered on the ST forum. Got an announcement sent to my email about the RS. Sure hoping to get similar leather Recaros and comfort features with the RS. Americans deserve all the RS has to offer, same as Europe!

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
I was aware slightly before launch, joined just after it went live. The root was still focusst.org though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saw the advertisement on VT.org. We also have had several members recently switch to Ford vehicles so there was already discussions going on about the ST and RS before the advertising of this site.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Saw the advertisement on VT.org. We also have had several members recently switch to Ford vehicles so there was already discussions going on about the ST and RS before the advertising of this site.
Have you switched yet, or are you still running a VT?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still have my VT...If the RS came out today there would be no way of getting into it as I would have to roll over too much to make it work so the longer it takes for it to come out the better the chance for me to get into it. Still waiting to hear about pricing. If I think it's too much for my current situation (2 kids in college next year), then the ST will still be a viable option.

Honestly I really like my VT for what it is but the LSPI issues and Hyundai in general are giving me no choice but to move on.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Don't worry about it coming out early you still have time, not to mention dealer mark up when they first hit the lots. I'm still thinking this will be a 2 year run for the RS as well :) The ST is an amazing back up especially if you are happy with your VT.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Email, because I'm a member of focusst.org... I was at work when I got it, so couldn't join until I got home.:p

1 - 20 of 112 Posts