Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the style element of the RS logo on the wing ends but it's invisible unless you know your looking for it. I understand liking it being subtle but I was hoping for something with just a tad more pop. How about making made to fit colored vinyl stickers to put into the recessed logo? I would think something colored to match the blue calipers or the stitching would look great. Vinyl would make it cheap and easily removable I would think.

Anyone know where to get this done? Maybe if there's some interest I'll get a pile made in some choice colors and mail them out for a bit of coin?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Check with DMB Graphics in the UK. I have blue on my SB wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have about everything DMB makes in black and some in blue. I even have the striping kit. I had to cancel my order on the NB Focus RS for good reasons so the DMB stuff is available. PM me if interested. I live in Cincinnati.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
322 Posts
I can have vinyl made if I had the vector template for this logo size....I am waiting it out since local shops want $85 to do the job and DMB graphics is a gel. I PM'ed the shop that did Schmee150's (a user that has had vinyl inlyas done to look like hatch RS badge with blue then silver outline) double vinyl inlays, but have yet to hear back. Shouldn't be this hard to secure a vinyl spec on this area. I think I am going to take care of this problem once and for all.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Prob could cover your cost if you still them on ebay

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have contacted dub customs as well and they said they can make me a order like Schmee150. They also said they can change the color of the RS to what I prefer. I called them today and they said they were slammed with Emails. It may take some time for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the ones from DMB... I love them
Do they seem easily removable? And if so do you think they would re-stick? I'm flighting with the idea of placking out my wing end plates as well but that may come later.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Do they seem easily removable? And if so do you think they would re-stick? I'm flighting with the idea of placking out my wing end plates as well but that may come later.
They seem pretty solid when you stick them. Not sure if you could peel them and re-stick. They aren't expensive, you could order 2 sets.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They seem pretty solid when you stick them. Not sure if you could peel them and re-stick. They aren't expensive, you could order 2 sets.
Black over blue looks great, ford should have shipped them from the factory like yours

·
Registered
653 Posts
I also went the DMB route, got a bunch of their stuff. Arrived much sooner than expected, I want to say about a week.

They look great and are very durable, no issues when washing; pressure washer, brush, mitt, wax, polish... have stood up to it all and show absolutely no signs of wear or coming off.

Once on they are really on, so be careful upon application! I didn't get one of my wing sides laid down as well as the perfectionist in me wanted and was unable to move it around to adjust. Its totally unnoticeable unless I pointed it out, but nonetheless, they really really stick!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts