Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense the northern brothers at all, just curious who is getting an RS that lives south of Rt. 195?

I am ordered mine from Medford Ford and impatiently waiting for "Spring"!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Im up here in the poconos about an hour and a half from philly

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Hainesport, between Mt. Laurel and Mt. Holly.

And if you guys are ever looking for something to do on a Saturday morning, I am usually attending every week; Cars & Coffee in Mt. Laurel. Fellowship Rd. & Rt. 73 at the Starbucks and Miller's Ale House parking lot. Every Saturday morning from 8am to roughly 11am. Even in the winter guys show up and hang for a while. Until I get the RS, I will be in a 2004 blue Corvette Z06 with strips or a red Mini Cooper S, stop by and say hello. I have met some ST Forum members there too.

Look up High Octane Sooth Jersey for info and a toy run on Saturday December 5th to Deborah Hospital's pediatric unit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've thought of going to that cars & coffee event, to promote my business, but I haven't. I have a client with a GTR that goes regularly. Part of my reasoning behind the RS is to go to such events and further promote my business.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I live in center city. A couple Audi friends and I often meetup for cruises on Sunday's. I don't go to many C&C's anymore since they are usually further away and I don't care to make it into an all day event.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
On a side note, are there any big turbo Focus ST in the area?

I'd love to see how they stack up against my current car.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just found this thread. Anyone who gets one in my area would love to check it out in person and be taken for a ride lol. I'm in the Wilkes-Barre area. Just put a deposit for MY17 last friday when the order banks open, who knows when Ford will get around to it. Sounds like this dealer gave the fabled Aug 15th orderbanks to be taken. They claim they forwarded my paperwork to the regional Ford rep.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi.
I will be taking delivery of my stealth gray fors in 4 to 5 weeks. Anyone willing to show me their fors. I am still on the fence. Never bought a ford. Never wanted to .

1 - 20 of 631 Posts