Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just brought some of these home and I tried a few. Not impressed by them since I only had a bit of tongue burn, no sweating or nasal run. Maybe I got a bad batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't had them yet but I will say this. A lot of the stuff labeled "hot" for public consumption usually blows ass. One of my favorite sauces at buffalo wild wings is the mango habanero and that is their third hottest sauce. I have to eat 8-10+ wings to start feeling it. On the flip side I have a question. How many months grace period will your RS get before you munch down in it?

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually got tired of my wife staring at me to see if I'd start sweating. Anyone from Hooters able to say what the main hot additive is with these wings? I grow my own habanero, chocolate habanero, moruga scorpion, and bhut jolokia peppers here at the house.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
BWWs new formulation of the Blazin sauce is pretty warm.

Have you ever had the triple atomic wings at quaker stake and lube?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BWWs new formulation of the Blazin sauce is pretty warm.

Have you ever had the triple atomic wings at quaker stake and lube?

Quaker State and Lube isn't in my area. The next time I head up to Carlisle, PA I'll check them out.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Quaker State and Lube isn't in my area. The next time I head up to Carlisle, PA I'll check them out.

Definitely the hottest wings I've ever had. They make you wear gloves lol.

No hooters near me but I agree that most things labeled hot to the average person don't really bother me at all. I like to feel like my guts are falling out the next day haha.

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 Mile Island or the Nuclear wings stung a little bit but these wings were a disappointment.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There must be a correlation between liking hot wings and hot hatches. I concur with you and Winter6 the triple dog dare are not that hot, I think the mango habanero at BW3 are hotter and taste better. Have not tried the new Blazin sauce didn't know they revamped it. Generally when i'm at BW3's I go for the mango habanero as I like the flavor profile and for me its not all about heat but i do like to feel a bit of a burn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts