Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
That's a nice one

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I’m also in for this. Found a bitty video one a while ago and never heard from it again. I’d definitely like to hear more options

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I don't like that.

I'd rather they route exhaust 100% through a very effective muffler, and let the valve bypass to a straight pipe.

Mellow in normal, raunchy in Sport/Track/Drift.

Like the Scorpion exhaust.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't like that.

I'd rather they route exhaust 100% through a very effective muffler, and let the valve bypass to a straight pipe.

Mellow in normal, raunchy in Sport/Track/Drift.

Like the Scorpion exhaust.
I'm in agreement with you. However from the vid on hooker's site it does seem to sound like one of the more refined exhaust without the rasp.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I'm in agreement with you. However from the vid on hooker's site it does seem to sound like one of the more refined exhaust without the rasp.
See, I want something like this. I want a clear and utterly unmistakable difference between normal and sport. I want something like stealth for the daily drive, and the ability to open the taps and hear it roar.

Unlike my TransAm which is 100% beast mode all the time. Can hear that car for miles & miles. I've measured it at 91db @ idle from 10ft away, and I'm sure wide open throttle is 120db+ when I fly by. Wouldn't mind designing a dual mode system so I could have a Stealth and Oh God its Loud mode. Co-worker calls my car Thor the God of Thunder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds good man! Now we need some drive by clips. Sounds deep & unique. Not the usual high pitch rasp. Btw how is the drone?
There is no drone that I've noticed, the Catless dp does produce a prominent growl on rapid acceleration inside the cabin. I will work on drive by videos and external mount gopro videos. My honest opinion is that it eliminates the artificial burble, it is absolutely performance based.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts