Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just sent the dealer a deposit authorization for a black RS from the Atlanta area. Hopefully everything goes through and I wont see any funny business because I spent all evening and this morning calling random ford dealers before I found one that would sell me one close-ish to MSRP. I am from the subaru camp myself last couple of fun cars were both wrx's. A 2002 bugeye back in the day and then recently a 12 hatch which I sold a couple years ago. It will be nice to get back in a fast hatchback again. Just ordered a base RS with no additional upgrades, I find I dont ever use a sun roof once I put a roof rack on the car and NAV is something I can live without. Here is a picture of my last car I am coming from.
sunset by Daniel Dmochowski, on Flickr

·
Registered
669 Posts
Congrats! The wait begins...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I am actually in Chattanooga but I couldn't find one near me. I actually bought my last 4 or 5 cars in Atlanta usually get treated better there.

I am OK with a long wait as well, I wasn't planning on making a decision until march or so but after talking with the dealers I don't believe there will be any left by then. Sure as hell won't find one close to MSRP if it is sitting in a showroom either. My WRX took 3 months to get in from time of deposit so.

Yeah this is going to be exciting. Will pretty cool having one of the only RS's aroun . I know many of the local dealers sold theirs to out of state buyers.

If they try to screw me by calling me up in a couple weeks and saying the adjustments to has gone up I will say f em and just wait till next year or hope the 17 sti has an engine update

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Daddies race car
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing