Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be in this RS community!!!

Name is Paktoy from Austin, Texas. Moved in here almost a year ago from VA and let me tell you I am loving every single moment of it!!! Best decision my Wife and my family made...

Anyways, I am currently driving and enjoying my '14 FoST TB ST3 in the warm weather of Central Texas. (Well lately it's been raining really hard but I have no complaints. I'd rather drive it here than the salty road where it came from LOL!) We've love it so much, especially my 10 years old daughter. I drive her to and from school every morning. She loves it so much declaring it as "her car" when she reach legal age to drive. She even made an essay about it and that essay won her several ribbons from school. Well as y'all know that for me is a good reason enough to keep and preserve the ST3 and to pass it on to her when it is time for her drive it and own it herself.

Y'all know where this is heading right?! LOL! Sooo... because of this argument. It is then logical for me to get and buy another vehicle (... in the near future) and here comes THE NEW FORD FOCUS RS MK3!!! By the time it comes out/ or maybe the second year of production... Count me in!!! I'll fall in line to the closest Ford Dealership. With God's blessing and guidance. I'll be one of the lucky person to acquire one. "I CAN'T WAIT!!!"

So much of this story... I just want to say Hello and Hi to y'all!!! I am excited, anxious and patiently waiting for this vehicle and as what I said... I am just glad to be here!

thanks again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you for the welcome verysimple!

There are a lot to like here in ATx!!! My wife and I researched different counties, cities and states for a few years before we finally decided to move here.

... as I said there's a lot to LOVE here in Texas in general. Makes me wonder why y'alls are on a different place and note HERE?! ***wink** ;-)

Anyways, going back to the FoRS topic.... I'm so excited "I CAN'T WAIT!!!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
FoRSniPaktoy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing