Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 RS, and I am finally getting around to dealing with the head gasket recall.

Any recommendations on dealers to perform this work (or more importantly any to avoid) ?

I bought my car from Campbell Ford on Carling. I was very happy with my purchase experience but I have no insight into the capabilities of their service department. I believe I saw some posts on here recommending Kanata Ford for the HG work.

Gary Nicholl

·
Registered
208 Posts
There's a few of us that went to Kanata Ford and some who went to Lincoln Heights. I went to LHF and was happy with the fix. There were some good things said about Kanata as well.

I would avoid Campbell Ford. Their service was terrible compared to LHF.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
Agree with Campbell thoughts. They don,t even stock oil for the RS ! , I am going to Kanata. They've had good reviews !!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Picked up my car from Kanata Ford yesterday. Drove her 1.5 hours back home. Did some cruising and spirited driving. No issues whatsoever except a dirty engine bay.

Thumbs up for Kanata Ford.

Reactions: god7illa

·
Registered
38 Posts
Did mine at Lincoln Heights. Overall, pretty good.... but I'm missing a few pieces under my hood. The little foam pieces near the hood struts are not there. I'm calling them today. Sigh.... so dumb. They apparently only have one guy doing the RS recalls so I'm not certain how that type of thing can happen...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts