Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Just put my deposit down on a Nitrous Blue RS and can't wait to get it! I'm located in Vancouver, BC (Canada).

Been following this car for awhile, and although it seems crazy to put money down on a car that hasn't been driven by anyone outside of Ford (much less me), I believe in this car and want to beat the rush to get one.

I'm a sales engineer by day, and do some casual car reviews by night (143Car | Cars, cars, cars.).

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Jonathan

Reactions: Oroxil

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Did you manage to snag an allocated unit?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Congrats, join the crowd of us waiting (im)patiently!

Reactions: jpky

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. Did you manage to snag an allocated unit?
Yes I did Slider! Thanks!

I had to go through 4 different dealerships (1st one told me it would be a bidding war, second one ended up having fewer allocations then they originally thought, and third one wanted $3000+ MSRP). 4th time lucky!

REALLY excited and have been watching videos on the car non-stop!

Reactions: Slider

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I found a fairly local dealer that had already ordered one. I can get it at sticker. But it was a loaded up one for $42200. I only wanted the base, with standard wheels and tires. Today, a buddy of mine calls me up, he works for a different fairly local dealership - Oh, I forgot to call you back... He thinks they have one allocation left. We'll see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts