Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, time to type this up again because the forum asked to run flash when I went to add a picture and bam. Post was gone.:mad: R.I.P

Anyways, I wanted to say hello! I have lurked the forum here and there since I got my RS, but never decided to join until I ordered those Husky floor mats of the FocusRSShop. I have a Black 2017 RS2 with about 4500 miles after having her for about 7 months. I haven't done any mods and honestly don't plan to unless I want to get something more out of her later on down the line (and warrenty). Other then my enjoyment for cars and my RS, I like playing PC games, shooting old guns like the 1891 Argentina Mauser I just got, and learning 20th Century history. I do not know how much I will be on the forum, but it'll be fun to add to the Kansas RS community. I know I have seen some of you guys out and about while working lol.

Cheers everyone!
IMG_20180315_183408883.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome Aboard !! Nice car you got there. Looks even better than mine cause you don't have the front license plate.:adoration:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats!! You have the Best Color of all....the Black, Darth Vader RS

Reactions: BethVader

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!! Enjoy your Black Beauty :driving:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johnson County area. I have seen a few other RS' around. Pretty sure yours one time driving down Hwy 56.
Nice man. Have you joined the ST/RS page for KC of the book of faces yet?
As of this post going up I am now officially in the group! I'll be watching the holy bookface to see what meets look fun and if I have time for them. My new schedule at work with have me working on some Saturdays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts