Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I'm Sean, and I am currently sporting a 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged Coupe. I am strongly considering getting into a Focus RS in the near future to have for a daily so I may retire the Cobalt to track only use. I definitely look forward to being a part of this community and seeing what can come from it. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, I'm from a couple hours SW in Roanoke. If you want a 2016 you might be out of luck now...
Actually every dealership I have contacted in Northern VA is still taking orders for cars due this upcoming spring. lol

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Actually every dealership I have contacted in Northern VA is still taking orders for cars due this upcoming spring. lol
Really? That's awesome. Two of my local Ford dealers didn't receive any RS allocations. One of them received two allocations and they are charging a $15K ADM for them(they will be there for a long time lol) and the one I ordered my car through received 2 allocations and they are both taken now.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Good luck with that. Search this site for the word "allocation" and read up a bit. And.... DON'T trust what a dealer tells you. Unless it's an "allocated" car to that dealership, your chance if getting a car in Spring is about nil.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Yep, and even if the salesperson (or even the Sales Manager) tells you they have allocation, ask for it in writing and try to get the dealership GM to sign it. Thw truth tends to come out quickly when you start pushing like that.

Good luck, cast the net wide and be persistent!

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
DeltaT
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing