Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a long time owner of four cylinder turbo AWD cars. I've owned five different Evos (basically every iteration), a 2004 STI and recently a 2015 Audi S3. I even had a 2009 Nissan GTR (sold to buy a house). The Ford Focus RS looks like the car that will replace the Evo as something exciting and easy to modify. I drive an Audi S3 as I got tired of Evos after spending $10k and a year working on it without really ever driving it. What's the point of owning a fast/fun car if you never drive it?

I'm originally from Florida and I am in the military. Rhode Island is my home until summer, the off to somewhere else.

I'm looking at the idea of eventually trading my Audi for the RS. I need to drive the RS first and see if it has the little something that the Evo had that the S3 lacks. Attached is my first Evo that began my journey into these kind of cars and my current Audi S3.

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome, I loved my EVOs as well. I hope the RS will better it in every metric.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
another person from RI, who knew it was possible.
are you working with a local dealer?
first ford in fall river wanted a 2k adm when I was speaking with them back in september, I didnt bother to check anyone else as I found a sweet deal in upstate NY.
I understand your desire to drive the car before you commit to it, but Im afraid you may have moved before that opportunity presents itself. Or with a little luck, maybe I will have mine in time for you to check out before you change residency.
welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts