Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team,

Matty here, all the way from Wellington, New Zealand, and roughly 12 months ago I purchased a stock Gunmetal Grey Focus RS 2018 as a daily, which I have been loving!

I have joined this Forum to get some inspiration and potentially purchase parts as I am wanting to do some small modifications to the car now; exhaust, intake, tune and new shoes.

Previous cars have been mainly Hondas, one of which I have recently sold and thought would be worth sharing the Super Street article;

Thanks for reading,
Matty

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome!

It might be different in NZ:

• The paint code not Stealth Gray?
  • Model year 2018 in the States was only offered in Nitrous Blue and Race Red, they offered it in NZ in other colors?
It looks really good!

Reactions: Mattyk15

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Hi Team,

Matty here, all the way from Wellington, New Zealand, and roughly 12 months ago I purchased a stock Gunmetal Grey Focus RS 2018 as a daily, which I have been loving!

View attachment 353637

I have joined this Forum to get some inspiration and potentially purchase parts as I am wanting to do some small modifications to the car now; exhaust, intake, tune and new shoes.

Previous cars have been mainly Hondas, one of which I have recently sold and thought would be worth sharing the Super Street article;

Thanks for reading,
Matty
Welcome!! I love mine too! But...maybe we should describe it another way. 🤣
Mechanophilia (or mechaphilia[1]) is a paraphilia involving a sexual attraction to machines such as bicycles,[2] motor vehicles,[3][4] helicopters,[5] ships, and aeroplanes.[6] Mechanophilia is treated as a crime in some nations with perpetrators being placed on a sex-offenders' register after prosecution.[7] Motorcycles are often portrayed as sexualized fetish objects to those who desire them.[8]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

It might be different in NZ:

• The paint code not Stealth Gray?
  • Model year 2018 in the States was only offered in Nitrous Blue and Race Red, they offered it in NZ in other colors?
It looks really good!
Thank you! I think it is called magnetic grey? From memory, NZ did not receive the Race Red, which is a real shame!

😅 Noted, I am enjoying it...

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's a beautiful color! Man I wish we got that here in the US. Congratulations!

Reactions: Mattyk15

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Team,

View attachment 353637

Thanks for reading,
Matty
Hello from Auckland, I have just purchased an RS500

1 - 20 of 24 Posts