Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaddup! Stumbled across this forum and decided to join the party since I just ordered a Frost White base RS. Took a bit to find one without a ridiculous markup out here. You wouldnt even believe the numbers theyre asking haha.

Been in the Subaru game for a loooonnnggg time and still wrenching on them for a living. Currently have a swapped and flared BAR legal 98 RS that I beat the snot out of on a regular basis, mostly auto x. Figured it was about time to get into a new car and Ford is killing it right now. We have beefed up quite a few ST's that have come through the shop. Beyond excited to get behind the wheel of a RS and track it!

Heres the current POS that I daily. 420whp/450wtq on the corn. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hello, back at you from Northern New York! The other side of the country. I bet that car is a blast to drive. Nice choice on the next one... We are all eagerly awaiting over next rides!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Whaddup! Stumbled across this forum and decided to join the party since I just ordered a Frost White base RS. Took a bit to find one without a ridiculous markup out here. You wouldnt even believe the numbers theyre asking haha.

Been in the Subaru game for a loooonnnggg time and still wrenching on them for a living. Currently have a swapped and flared BAR legal 98 RS that I beat the snot out of on a regular basis, mostly auto x. Figured it was about time to get into a new car and Ford is killing it right now. We have beefed up quite a few ST's that have come through the shop. Beyond excited to get behind the wheel of a RS and track it!

Heres the current POS that I daily. 420whp/450wtq on the corn. Cheers!
Hey! I'm from Sacramento also. Going up to Oregon for my Shadow Black RS when its ready and then driving back home to Sac! Is your order selected for scheduling yet? Have a VOC and DORA?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Yea, I have the DORA. I'm getting mine from Texas, so it should be a fun drive back Haha.

It's kind of a long story how I got the car: My buddy knows an owner of a dealer in Texas. We give him a call and he has one allocation, but he ordered black with all the options. Exactly everything I didn't want. So he made the changes and I got the DORA after that.

It's a priority 02 and an order type 2. So I guess we will just have to wait and see

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
This car looks super familiar... You didn't happen to have returned a silver wrx/sti to stock to sell in the last couple of years, did you? Or possibly a roommate?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
That would be my roommate. Sold his 02 wrx.
That's it then. My brother and I drove up there to swap trunk lids with him. My brother wanted to go wingless for his 05 sti. Small world =P

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Welcome, the "POS" looks pretty clean. Nice to hear you were able to get a good deal on an RS!

Jim

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Yea I'm glad I got one too since I ordered a RS fairly late compared to a lot of people on here. Finding one without a crazy markup was a chore. Local dealer here wanted $20k over sticker. I laughed pretty hard at that one. Sad this is, someone will probably pay it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts