Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan. I'm 29 from Santa Monica. I have an order already placed for my Focus RS and I'm really excited to be here. I've always been a car guy. I currently drive a fiesta st and I've really enjoyed the car. My previous rides include an 03 wrx, 03 evo 8 gsr, 05 wrx sti, 06 e46 m3, 10' evo x, 13' brz, and now the fiesta. I was debating on getting a Porsche but I've decided to wait and get the RS first. I need a 4 door DD that I can take camping and snowboarding and the Porsche wasn't up to the task. Can't wait to get my RS!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan. I'm 29 from Santa Monica. I have an order already placed for my Focus RS and I'm really excited to be here. I've always been a car guy. I currently drive a fiesta st and I've really enjoyed the car. My previous rides include an 03 wrx, 03 evo 8 gsr, 05 wrx sti, 06 e46 m3, 10' evo x, 13' brz, and now the fiesta. I was debating on getting a Porsche but I've decided to wait and get the RS first. I need a 4 door DD that I can take camping and snowboarding and the Porsche wasn't up to the task. Can't wait to get my RS!
Welcome, and ALSO hello from Los Angeles! What specs did you order?

Don't forget to pop in here - http://www.focusrs.org/forum/24-west-west-coast-owners/647-socal-focus-rs-owners-thread.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just updated my sig!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you order your car from?

·
Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Hey, all you guys need to get a room. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts