Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Hello from AWDmods.com

944 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AWDmods 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

We are very excited and happy for being a supporting vendor for this forum. I'm Mickey from AWDmods.com. We are dedicated to bringing you everything that is Ford Focus RS related. Our site is relatively new so please be patient with us as we continue to add products for this awesome car! Our mission is to test fit, install and review each product that we sell onto our own cars, so that we can ensure that all products that we offer for our customers are products that we would feel comfortable running on our own cars.

We originally got into the automotive industry with our Slingmods.com business that caters to the Polaris Slingshot market. All wheel drive vehicles have always been a passion of ours, so we could not wait to jump in and work with the Ford Focus RS. We are bringing over that same great customer service and knowledge into the Ford Focus RS Market. We hope to see some you around and stay tuned for some awesome products!

If you guys are looking for some thing specific, or have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will be glad to help!

- Mickey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.