Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Currently waiting for my RS to finish shipping from Texas to me here in AZ. I have previously owned a 1996 miata that I did a bit of work to including a 6 speed swap. Currently own a 2021 Tesla Model Y as well as a 2014 Chevy Sonic, which will be traded in for the RS. I am looking forward to the RS so much. I needed something close to the acceleration of the Tesla. Getting into the Sonic from that is just depressing. I am already looking at some mods to do and the top of my list is the euro cup holder mod but it seems the parts are impossible to get. Any leads?

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Hello everyone. Currently waiting for my RS to finish shipping from Texas to me here in AZ. I have previously owned a 1996 miata that I did a bit of work to including a 6 speed swap. Currently own a 2021 Tesla Model Y as well as a 2014 Chevy Sonic, which will be traded in for the RS. I am looking forward to the RS so much. I needed something close to the acceleration of the Tesla. Getting into the Sonic from that is just depressing. I am already looking at some mods to do and the top of my list is the euro cup holder mod but it seems the parts are impossible to get. Any leads?
Welcome!
I‘m not sure how that, RS accelerating close to the Tesla, is going to work out…but thanks for putting it that way.🤣

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, also from Arizona! What part of AZ are you in? What RS did you get?
I am in Phoenix. Not sure about the trim level or whatever but it's a 2016 with 37k miles on it.
EDIT: from some quick vin decoding is seems to be RS2 trim. It has heated seats and steering wheel. Not sure if there are any other differentiating factors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in North Phoenix. What color did you get? I rarely see any other RS's around here.... once in a while I'll see one at the Pavilions car show.
it is nitrous blue. I am wanting to get back into the car scene but I am in very far west valley and don’t always feel like driving out.

Welcome! (y) Heated seats and steering wheel in Phoenix..........................................things that make you go Hhhhhhmmmmmm??????? :LOL:
in my opinion it definitely gets cold enough here in the winter to use them. I use them all winter in the Tesla.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts