Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Jamie and I am 46, I placed an order for a white RS Focus at our local dealer last week. Delivery will be 'sometime' next year, he really couldn't tell me much at all, he said it was very frustrating. The dealership I went to had been promised 4 per month by Ford Aus but are now just getting 6 in total, I was lucky enough to get one of the 6, can't wait, I have been an RS fan for decades, really looking forward to getting this car. BTW I currently own a very modified AE86 Toyota(turbo 20v, Quaife 60G sequential gearbox), an AE111 Levin coupe and a Honda RC45 motorcycle.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome. And hello from Canada :) it's been frustrating for many so at least you're not alone? Haha

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Welcome! I'm glad you bagged one. I'm not sure if anyone here can help track an AUS deal, but get the order # and dealer code and get it over to mboles2 and Ford Service (Nick) to see what they can do. Getting accurate info from our dealers has proven difficult.

Jim

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adelaide RS's

Hi Jamie, you didn't happen to order from Jarvis Ford Trinity Gardens did you?
Howdy, No, I ordered mine from Jarvis Ford Hillcrest(North East Road), I had been procrastinating a little and decided I better go in and look into getting one, the salesman said they had been allocated 6 and 1 was left, so I put down deposit on that one. Hopefully I will get it ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi guys, my name is Jamie and I am 46, I placed an order for a white RS Focus at our local dealer last week. Delivery will be 'sometime' next year, he really couldn't tell me much at all, he said it was very frustrating. The dealership I went to had been promised 4 per month by Ford Aus but are now just getting 6 in total, I was lucky enough to get one of the 6, can't wait, I have been an RS fan for decades, really looking forward to getting this car. BTW I currently own a very modified AE86 Toyota(turbo 20v, Quaife 60G sequential gearbox), an AE111 Levin coupe and a Honda RC45 motorcycle.
Hey AusRS,

Congrats on your order, and welcome to the forum! :) Ford Australia will be in the best position to provide you with order status updates throughout the process. They can be reached at +61(0) 386 276182.

Welcome! I'm glad you bagged one. I'm not sure if anyone here can help track an AUS deal, but get the order # and dealer code and get it over to mboles2 and Ford Service (Nick) to see what they can do. Getting accurate info from our dealers has proven difficult.

Jim
Thanks for looping me in, Jim! :)

Nick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
FordService
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing