Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Chase. I live in the High Desert of sunny Southern California. I have owned many fun and exciting cars. But I like to buy and sell. I rarely keep anything for more than 2 years. I recently just sold my 2013 Shelby GT500. It was a blast to drive. But it's almost too much power to be fun on the streets, kind of like my 1000cc street bikes were. So I sold it and have been watching the progress on the RS since it was announced. I almost purchased a 2015 Nissan GTR but decided I wanted something I could daily drive and not get as many tickets. LoL.

I'm really excited about this car and I believe I will keep this one. I really enjoyed my EVO 9 and 10 and I believe this car will best them in every way. Only time will tell.

I put my order in today for a Nitrous Blue with RS2 package. The dealer I went through had 4 allocations and I got number 3. The dealer is owned by a family member of one of my good friends, so I'm paying right under MSRP. I hope this car can take some mods as I always catch the mod bug with any new car I get.

Well thanks for having me here and I look forward to talking back and forth with you all.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some photos of my past vehicles and my Raptor.

Sold this baby about 8 months ago.

Raptor on 27 degree hill.

My 2001 M3

My 2006 Evo 9

And these are just a few of the vehicles I have owned over the years. Show me some of your vehicles RS members.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Zeroescence
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing