Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Headlights help

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  elieu24 
#1 ·
I have been looking at these headlights on eBay. I like the look and how they are sequential and with demon eye. However, are these compatible with a focus RS 2017? The stock HID bulb size is D3S. I have been looking around eBay trying to find a set that works. Some eBay listings state it is only for halogen vehicles only. I found these two listings that doesn't say it is only for halogen vehicles. I contacted the sellers to see if it fits and provided screenshot of my stock HID harness. I have been getting mix responses. The first seller says the headlight would work for my car, but I'll need to buy D2H bulbs separately. The second seller says it isn't compatible even though his item listing says to use D2H bulbs. I am no expert, but I would really like to run these headlights, but I am unsure if it fits on my car. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Since I can't post any url links or pics yet, just search focus rs sequential headlights on eBay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.