Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Which lights are the DRL? The uppers by the headlights or the lower ones? or are the lowers just the fog lights? Separate switch for the fogs?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Which lights are the DRL? The uppers by the headlights or the lower ones? or are the lowers just the fog lights? Separate switch for the fogs?
probably the LED light strip

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They precisely follow the road as you turn,They adjust the pattern depending on your speed. 7 modes including specific setting for when you're driving on town roads, country roads,highways or in adverse weather.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm not sure what Ford has changed since my '13 ST, but the only thing I hate about auto is it won't turn on the lights with the wipers. Nice life hack is to leave your lights on auto and cover the light sensor on the dash with electrical tape. Voila DRL's and you never need to touch the lights besides turning on fog lights.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm not sure what Ford has changed since my '13 ST, but the only thing I hate about auto is it won't turn on the lights with the wipers. Nice life hack is to leave your lights on auto and cover the light sensor on the dash with electrical tape. Voila DRL's and you never need to touch the lights besides turning on fog lights.
'13 F-150 here and the lights come on with wipers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
2011 Raptor here same auto mode, lights on with wipers. Can't believe that a 2016 will not have, but then again we not get auto dim rear view mirror either...so possible

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My '14 automatically turns on the lights with the wipers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts