Ford Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
What are payment methods for deposit? These would look sick on my 18’ RR that get delivered this week, but a bit stretched right now being that it is basically msrp.
Most likely credit card and PayPal.

Deposit will be accepted, but in order for the production to start full payment must be made by all from the group buy

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,582 Posts
BUMP! Because everyone deserves some Volk wheels in their life. Well... at least some people do...

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
How soon do you need the money by because I think I can swing this in about a week or so
When the minimum 5 is met, all payment needs to be received before the manufacturing starts.

Reactions: Mattyk15

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Team,

Unfortunately I have to bail from this - I have gone down another road with the RS.

@nicklulu please remove me from this list.
Not a problem.

List has been updated.

Need two more to get this group buy going!

@Mattyk15 , what wheel are you ended up getting?

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I’m also going to withdraw, unfortunately my dog is in bad shape and I have massive vet bills

Sorry to hear about your dog.

I hope they get better soon. 🐶

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Still going...

You want me to put you in the list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very interested. Couple questions tho:

1. How many ppl do we got so far?
2. I'm located in Ontario, Canada, does the $2900 includes shipping to Canada or only to Vivid and I'll have to sort out the logistics myself?
3. Deposit is due once we have 5 people?
4. Is there a chance this might actually happen? Ik the thread has been ongoing for almost a year now..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Very interested. Couple questions tho:

1. How many ppl do we got so far?
2. I'm located in Ontario, Canada, does the $2900 includes shipping to Canada or only to Vivid and I'll have to sort out the logistics myself?
3. Deposit is due once we have 5 people?
4. Is there a chance this might actually happen? Ik the thread has been ongoing for almost a year now..

Thanks
1. The list is on the original post, it has been updated.
2. The price including shipping is on the first page. I can PM you the contact info at Vivid to get the logistic/price shipped to you specifically.
3. Yes
4. I origianlly made the thread to help the community out, it's up to the other members or if you guys can find other interested in social media to get more buy-in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1. The list is on the original post, it has been updated.
2. The price including shipping is on the first page. I can PM you the contact info at Vivid to get the logistic/price shipped to you specifically.
3. Yes
4. I origianlly made the thread to help the community out, it's up to the other members or if you guys can find other interested in social media to get more buy-in.
Appreciate the clarification, count me in!
Once we get 5 we'll work out the details. Thanks

41 - 60 of 69 Posts