Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
@nicklulu I would like to now be on the list for a Super Lap group buy in Pressed Graphite, and removed from the Club Racer group buy.
OK, there is an interest!

I will make a new thread for it.

Keep in mind the differences between the CE28 Club Racer II Black Edition and the CE28SL.

we would be down to three.

ROFL! I had a feeling this would happen. I was at first hesitant to post it but hey, I am not losing anything from this.

Just giving the community more options.

If am buying though I would prefer a wheel I can put a center cap on, especially if plan to use it in the streets and the place I live in snows or rains a lot or have lots of salt in the air.

Reactions: dwlewi4

·
Registered
2016 RS2
449 Posts
OK, there is an interest!

I will make a new thread for it.

Keep in mind the differences between the CE28 Club Racer II Black Edition and the CE28SL.

we would be down to three.

ROFL! I had a feeling this would happened. I was at first hesitant to post it but hey, I am not losing anything from this.

Just giving the community more options.

If am buying though I would prefer a wheel I can put a center cap on, especially if plan to use it in the streets and the place I live in snows or rains a lot or have lots of salt in the air.
I am interested in a set of something, just not for a month or 2 , need funds.. I’ll let you know when I’m ready!! I just can’t commit to it right now!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I am interested in a set of something, just not for a month or 2 , need funds.. I’ll let you know when I’m ready!! I just can’t commit to it right now!
Commitment issues eh? 😁

The TE37 is going still and the CE28SL will start soon.

👍

·
Registered
2016 RS2
449 Posts
Commitment issues eh? 😁

The TE37 is going still and the CE28SL will start soon.

👍
It’s always been a problem! Lmao!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It kinda comes down to whether or not you like the color and/or whether you’re attached to a center cap. I personally am not. Not to mention, I’ve always just been a fan of Volks’ Super Lap versions of the TEs and CEs.

Can I somehow convince you and the other guys to just join the Super Lap GB?
Hmmmmm, maybe you could convince me for tree fiddy?

Seriously though, totally understand. It's a big purchase and all down to personal preference

I personally think chrome lips are so 2003 and I prefer a more finished look with the center caps.

But good luck on the SL GB! If for some reason you change your mind we'd love to have you back ❤

·
Registered
435 Posts
I hear you on chrome lips, but having inspected a Super Lap up close, the chrome-ish look is nowhere near prominent as you might be thinking (bc I was thinking the same thing). It carries a very slight “brightness” to it compared to the usual chrome lip offering, and it fades very very beautifully/masterfully into the pressed black. The kinda quality look one would expect from a quality Volk wheel. Also the same fading occurs in the wheel center/lug nut area, which looks really dope.

If I can get the wheel owner to take a pic of it, I’ll post and show what I mean.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I know some of you guys are getting paid tomorrow!

21 - 40 of 69 Posts