Ford Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I'll put you on the Bronze, the SL is not a group buy it's in 8.5" width.

If you want the SL you can purchase it now, it's in the black edition II finish.

Let me know which path you will be going with. 馃憤

Premium Member
2017 Focus RS, 2000 Ford Lightning
I'll put you on the Bronze, the SL is not a group buy it's in 8.5" width.

If you want the SL you can purchase it now, it's in the black edition II finish.

Let me know which path you will be going with. 馃憤
Bronze it is! Thanks! Hoping we get another 3 people :)

Registered
2017 SG RS1

Registered
This is very tempting! I鈥檓 assuming shipping to New Zealand wouldn鈥檛 be an issue?

Although, I am waiting patiently for a set of CE28N to pop up..

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
This is very tempting! I鈥檓 assuming shipping to New Zealand wouldn鈥檛 be an issue?

I don't think its an issue but it will cost more.

Any idea about how much a 19" would weigh?
It will be around 20-23 lbs, depending on the width. But they only offer it on 18x9" for the RS, which is IIRC 20lbs.

Reactions: Mattyk15

Registered

Only 10 sets in existence with our bolt pattern, so that's gonna be a tough one. I'm for sure not selling mine :p

I don't think its an issue but it will cost more.

It will be around 20-23 lbs, depending on the width. But they only offer it on 18x9" for the RS, which is IIRC 20lbs.
TE's are under 18lbs, CEs are under 17lbs (both 18x9)

Registered
2017 SG RS1
Only 10 sets in existence with our bolt pattern, so that's gonna be a tough one. I'm for sure not selling mine :p

TE's are under 18lbs, CEs are under 17lbs (both 18x9)
CE owners like you (all 10 of ya) were the reason I decided to bite the bullet on a 2nd set of TEs. I knew the CEs would never come up for sale. I don't blame you guys though cuz I'm the exact same way with my TEs! :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Is there anyway to add another option to these? I want a set of the CE28s in these specs, and I wonder if there are four more like me that prefer them over the TE37s?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Is there anyway to add another option to these? I want a set of the CE28s in these specs, and I wonder if there are four more like me that prefer them over the TE37s?
I鈥檓 definitely keen! :love:
I'll reach out to see what they can do... no promises though.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ohhh when is this group buy nx pricing would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are asking about the CE28, if ever I get an reply that they will, I will create a new thread for it.

Reactions: Mattyk15

Registered
Does anyone have any pics of the bronze (either the CE or the TE) on a NB car? Google isn't bringing up any results really. I'm tentatively interested. It's hard to find anything for this bolt pattern as you all know.

Registered
2017 SG RS1
Does anyone have any pics of the bronze (either the CE or the TE) on a NB car? Google isn't bringing up any results really. I'm tentatively interested. It's hard to find anything for this bolt pattern as you all know.
While these aren't TE37s... Well, they're actually blatant rip-offs of the TE37, at least it can give you a rough idea of how a bronze would look on NB. 18x9.5" Rota Grid

Reactions: nicklulu
41 - 60 of 75 Posts