Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not here to brag, but wanted to let my fellow Canadian's know that I have a scheduled build date (Feb 1). I was expecting us to come later that the US orders in the process, so it's a good sign that there doesn't appear to be any favoritism by country.
Hoping everyone else gets good news soon too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice... Lucky...

I just want to hear some kind of news in Canada... We're so info deprived there aren't even any rumours to talk about! I mean everyone that's at least selected for scheduling is guaranteed to get one so they should rest easy. It's all the non-allocated orders that need some kind of news. Even those random phone calls the US is getting would be welcome right about now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Not here to brag, but wanted to let my fellow Canadian's know that I have a scheduled build date (Feb 1). I was expecting us to come later that the US orders in the process, so it's a good sign that there doesn't appear to be any favoritism by country.
Hoping everyone else gets good news soon too.
Just to be curious, how long after being selected for scheduling that you got your build date?
By the way, congrats!! Nice to know Canada is going forward also. :wink-new:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure. I only had my order added to the thread a couple of weeks ago and it was already selected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't be in too much hurry. Who knows when the winter tire package will arrive. It would be even worse than waiting to have your car here but you can't drive it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I was selected on the 21st, build date will be in March sometime and I'm expecting a June timeframe for it to arrive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts