1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can some one verify

*Kraftstoffverbrauch des Ford Focus RS in l/100 km: 10,0 (innerorts), 6,3 (außerorts), 7,7 (kombiniert); CO2-Emissionen (kombiniert): 175 g/km. CO2-Effizienzklasse: E.

translation is

* Fuel consumption of Ford Focus RS in l / 100 km: 10.0 (urban), 6.3 (on the highway), 7.7 (combined); CO2 emissions (combined): 175 g / km. CO2 efficiency class: E.

means 23.52 - 37.34 - 30.55 MPG

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
You know for the Shelbys they had a system where you could watch the car on the assembly line and see pics of it. Well at least according to my co-worker that ordered a Shelby.

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Can some one verify

*Kraftstoffverbrauch des Ford Focus RS in l/100 km: 10,0 (innerorts), 6,3 (außerorts), 7,7 (kombiniert); CO2-Emissionen (kombiniert): 175 g/km. CO2-Effizienzklasse: E.

translation is

* Fuel consumption of Ford Focus RS in l / 100 km: 10.0 (urban), 6.3 (on the highway), 7.7 (combined); CO2 emissions (combined): 175 g / km. CO2 efficiency class: E.

means 23.52 - 37.34 - 30.55 MPG
In the EU cycle, which has never really been close to the EPA's MPG figures. I would be willing to bet that we're looking at under 30mpg hwy when numbers are officially released. Maybe 29, but under 30.

Although others are guessing that that city number of 23 might be pretty close. Personally I don't really care. I'm hoping that it will be better than my AWD Talon's 26/27/27, but I won't know those numbers until after my first few tanks of gas.

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
@FordService

Has anyone higher up considered a factory floor shot of the FoRS for each vehicle being assembled for the new owners?

Just like @ControlNode mentioned above for the Shelby.

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
Moved this to the front page so everyone sees it that logs on.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's an interesting phenomenon, the more I read about the cars finally being produced, the more patient I find myself becoming. I think that I have been struggling to find any information, the first price of info that comes my way is more than enough to quench my proverbial thirst.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It's an interesting phenomenon, the more I read about the cars finally being produced, the more patient I find myself becoming. I think that I have been struggling to find any information, the first price of info that comes my way is more than enough to quench my proverbial thirst.
I am the exact opposite. I actually forgot that I even ordered one between October and December. Now that production is starting I find myself wanting to receive it ASAP despite the fact that I would rather received it later than sooner for various logical reasons. Damn this car excitement!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
29 Participants
Koonster
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing