Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Ford plant not far from me that I'm going to visit today or tomorrow. They have a public show room and there is an RS there. Does anybody have any requests for detailed photos of anything? I'll do what I can!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Have fun at Oakville! I've been to that plant once before, back when the Flex was being launched there.

There's lots of pics coming out from SEMA coverage right now, so I'm not sure if there's anything on the outside of the car right now that's not already been posted. If it's a Canadian Spec car, those will be the first pics posted of one though!

·
Registered
716 Posts
In the center display SETTINGS > LIGHTING see if the headlights have an ADAPTABLE setting.

Also see if the are RPM shift light settings

Thanks,

MidCow3
Yea if you could just do a video of all the settings in the center display that would be great!

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
If it was on the right side stalk it would be the rear wiper switch like on the FoST.

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
@Xicutioner

Look at the bright side, it would appear that we'll no longer be popping our trunk while trying to turn on the fog lights!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
24 Participants
NickJ
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing