Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
How much is the discount?

You just got your Mountune manifold shipped?

I ordered mine today and after 2 hrs I got a DHL text that I should get it by Tues next week.
5 or 10 percent and idk why it took so long but got the email yesterday. Glad to hear you got one as well @nicklulu

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
Still thinking getting the radiator, thinking if I should get it form the UK or US.

Radiator hose is on sale right now on the US side, but only in black.

Contemplating if Ill get those or the throttle body first.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Still thinking getting the radiator, thinking if I should get it form the UK or US.

Radiator hose is on sale right now on the US side, but only in black.

Contemplating if Ill get those or the throttle body first.
Yea I purchase the radiator hoses and going to do that together. I wanted to get the US version because it is silver and more visible for my enjoyment. I would like to do the mishimoto ic and the radiator all at one time.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Recieved the Mountune PTU brace gonna install it this week... and the Mountune Radiator just waiting on the mishimoto IC

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just finish the PTU.. wasn't as hard as I thought

Attachments

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Did the cabin filter today... lets see how long this one last

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am reposting this for my records...

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Damn you got the full interior euro seats. That looks really slick!! Where did you end up finding them?
He actually has 2 sets, one he installed, and one that I paid a $1k deposit on them. But before my pickup date his kids painted them and he refunded my deposit. Last I heard he was going to see about getting them cleaned, but I guess that failed since he has not contacted me as I asked him to about them being available again.

Now if he doesn't currently own 2 sets: I asked for pictures of the kids art, yes I have trust issues, and never got them. This leads me to think that while I had agreed to pay exactly the price he asked for them I think someone offered more after we had a deal, and the kids got blamed for it.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
He actually has 2 sets, one he installed, and one that I paid a $1k deposit on them. But before my pickup date his kids painted them and he refunded my deposit. Last I heard he was going to see about getting them cleaned, but I guess that failed since he has not contacted me as I asked him to about them being available again.

Now if he doesn't currently own 2 sets: I asked for pictures of the kids art, yes I have trust issues, and never got them. This leads me to think that while I had agreed to pay exactly the price he asked for them I think someone offered more after we had a deal, and the kids got blamed for it.
Sorry you feel that way and no I wouldn't blame my kids for something if they didn't do it. I wasn't raised that way. I know you are hurt and feel a certain way but I did you no wrong. I refunded your deposit and message you right away to explain everything to you. You will see I didn't sell it to no one else for more money, to be honest you gave me a better price then I thought I would get for it. I hope you can move on from this and work on your trust issues.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Came in the mail a few days ago... finally open the box. What quality work from adf customs gonna install soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
Looks great, but don't they also offer it in red?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Looks great, but don't they also offer it in red?
I believe if anyone would want red they can request it. But I want to go with a nitrous blue theme under the car and under the hood

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
I believe if anyone would want red they can request it. But I want to go with a nitrous blue theme under the car and under the hood

Ahhh, I got you! 👍

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

Yes, I got white for my skid plate instead of red black or blue, just send the a message and they will price out a different color

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

41 - 54 of 54 Posts