Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to finishing these upgrades.
Install was pretty straight forward and pretty much along the lines what I saw posted by others here.
I followed the bleeding pattern recommended I found here and it seemed to go well.

GLoc Street GS-1 Pads Front and Rear
ATE, No Longer Blue, Typ 200 Fluid
HEL SS Transparent Red Lines

IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG
RS_HEL_ClearRed_SSBrakeLines1.jpg

Used my power bleeder with red cap:

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG

(Not sure whats up with picture rotation?)

·
Registered
62 Posts
How do you like the GS-1 pads? I was looking at those or the Carbotech Bobcats, which are basically the same thing. Just wanting something with less dust than the stock pads, without sacrificing pedal feel too much.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
How do you like the GS-1 pads? I was looking at those or the Carbotech Bobcats, which are basically the same thing. Just wanting something with less dust than the stock pads, without sacrificing pedal feel too much.
I've been running the GS-1's for the last 3 months or so and I would say they dust almost as much as the stock pads (maybe ever so slightly less?) during regular daily driving. On the plus side, they perform just as well, if not better (better cold bite I noticed) than the stock pads. The main thing for me was that I have switched to R12/R10's for track pads and these save me the hassle of having to rebed every time I swap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
BigFatFlip
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing