Ford Focus RS Forum banner

421 - 428 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome. I live in the Gainesville area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I work in Braselton. RS is my daily driver. Eibach springs, dual Port BOV and cold air intake are only mods. Happy to meet you for lunch.
That might be perfect. Braselton is about 30 minutes from me. Do you think the Eibachs improved the ride quality? Eliminated pogo? I would normally do all this by going to a dealership for my hands on research but they aren't being helpful so far. I guess they don't care much if they know I'm not a same day buyer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you can't find anyone local but you're willing to drive an hour to Atlanta, I may be able to assist.

For what it's worth, the Ford Fiesta ST is a way harsher ride than the Focus RS (I own both).
Thanks! I don't know how tolerant I am to a rough ride. I've been driving an SRT-4 on Mopar lowering springs for almost 10 years and it doesn't bother me at all but I don't know how it compares. I'm dead set on an RS unless something emerges as a deal breaker.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks! You've got the fully built RS, correct? I believe I watched several of your videos.
Yep! That's me. Thanks for watching! :)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I work in Braselton. RS is my daily driver. Eibach springs, dual Port BOV and cold air intake are only mods. Happy to meet you for lunch.
That might be perfect. Braselton is about 30 minutes from me. Do you think the Eibachs improved the ride quality? Eliminated pogo? I would normally do all this by going to a dealership for my hands on research but they aren't being helpful so far. I guess they don't care much if they know I'm not a same day buyer.
I think the springs help. Did more for lowering effect. Car sits much better.

Lemme know some days that might work.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Because I'm an idiot, I find myself in need of a repair shop (bumper/diffuser have dents/scratches/gouges). I'm not about to take the car to the dealer I usually take my Fiesta ST to (I don't trust them). Does anyone have any recommendations for body shops in the Atlanta area that can do a bumper/diffuser replacement? Would prefer a Ford dealership so I can also use them for standard maintenance, too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I prefer Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs. Much better than Autonation or Tidwell. Little longer of a drive, but their customer service is worlds better. They also seem to have more techs than the other two dealers to get work done faster.

421 - 428 of 428 Posts