Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! Let's start a thread for future Georgia RS owners!

I'm located in the Atlanta-Metro area and plan to order one next year myself.

What are your plans to order one, what dealership, etc?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I guess I will continue this post.

Order SG RS1 with forged wheels, deposit made, got the only allocation at Five Star Ford at Stone Mountain.

Anybody else around the ITP/OTP?

Rod Dangerous

·
Registered
33 Posts
Frozen white base model. Gonna be swapping out the with some OZ Superturismo LMs so didn't the upgraded wheels. Anyone heard any rumors of arrivals? I think I'm the southern most future owner��

·
Registered
170 Posts
Frozen white base model. Gonna be swapping out the with some OZ Superturismo LMs so didn't the upgraded wheels. Anyone heard any rumors of arrivals? I think I'm the southern most future owner��
Mine is on the Cygnus Leader arriving in Jacksonville Fl on the 31st

·
Registered
544 Posts
I am not currently down in GA, but I will be come August (hopefully the RS comes in before then). I will be stationed down in Augusta!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Put my deposit down on 14 Dec and the order was submitted that day. I know how lucky I am compared to a lot of folks out there.
Well I might be F'd in the B...put my deposit down the day I got back on the 31st of March..... They told me they put the order in when I was calling them over Skype.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hopefully things are starting to move faster. Some folks who put down money in october haven't been built yet. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the process.

·
Registered
30 Posts
In Middle Georgia here... came over on the Grand Legacy like some others. Any Georgia folks heard anything out of Jacksonville? Hoping to hear something soon. Some FL dealers posted cars to Autotrader, but none of them actually had the cars on the lots yet.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In Middle Georgia here... came over on the Grand Legacy like some others. Any Georgia folks heard anything out of Jacksonville? Hoping to hear something soon. Some FL dealers posted cars to Autotrader, but none of them actually had the cars on the lots yet.
I haven't heard anything yet. It's the strangest thing that CA received their cars at port a week later or so than the East Coast, but East Coast cars have been sitting in port for so long. Maybe the difference is that the West Coast had fewer cars to go through for the headliner repair, if that was a thing?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ordered Shadow Black RS 2, Moon Roof, Forged Wheels on February 9th from a Dealer near Auburn, AL. It was their only allocation. So far, no build date, no order #, no nothing. I think my dealer is low end on the Ford Totem Pole, so who knows when it/if will be coming.

Currently reside where Alpharetta, John's Creek, Cumming, and Suwanee all come together on Forsyth County. Can't wait to wrack up some new speeding tickets on GA 400 this year..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Soon to be in the Vinings area here. I ordered 1/29 from a dealer outside the Greater Atlanta to avoid ADM. Still unscheduled.

·
Registered
406 Posts
So I got off the phone with my dealer, he told me my car along with a few others are in Atlanta, still on the rail cars. He told me monday or tuesday the car should arrive. Anyone else able to verify this?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seems odd that the cars would travel rail from Jacksonville. I was assuming by the window sticker that mines going via truck. Only a 3-4 hour ride. Who knows... The whole ordering/shipping notification process has been a disaster. Talked to a dealer in FL that had one on Autotrader. Said the car hadn't arrived yet and that no cars had arrived to East coast ports. Also said they weren't expecting them UNTIL THE FALL. Clueless. I'm just thankful mines been built. I hate it for those still not built/unscheduled.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered SG RS1 from a dealer near Athens GA (I will disclose location later). Mine came over on the Cygnus Leader as well. Sitting in Jacksonville to my knowledge. My dealer emailed and said it should be delivered next week haha. We will see. Keeping positive. Can't wait to meet up with the rest of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Seems odd that the cars would travel rail from Jacksonville. I was assuming by the window sticker that mines going via truck. Only a 3-4 hour ride. Who knows... The whole ordering/shipping notification process has been a disaster. Talked to a dealer in FL that had one on Autotrader. Said the car hadn't arrived yet and that no cars had arrived to East coast ports. Also said they weren't expecting them UNTIL THE FALL. Clueless. I'm just thankful mines been built. I hate it for those still not built/unscheduled.
I figured it would have been shipped on a truck as well, maybe they used rail because they have cars on there going to SC and NC possibly? Or they are using Atlanta as a hub for other cars to head west.

1 - 20 of 428 Posts