Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
The engine and the drive-train are the major differences between the third generation and the second generation Focus RS. The previous model came with three doors, while the third-generation Focus RS has five doors. The outlook of the car is the same as the second generation Focus RS, including the large spoiler, dual exhaust tips integrated with the bumper, diffuser, and intake upfront.
Right from the article itself. The pic is clearly a Mk2 RS.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
The graphic artist clearly failed there. Amazing that they would use an MK2 now that there are actual press photos of the MK3. No 3 door hatch for the MK3 focus RS.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Too far for me, but look forward to hearing what Jamie finds. Before you go setup phone to upload picture right away, when there pop hood bonnet and snap shots, even if they say no. ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Too far for me, but look forward to hearing what Jamie finds. Before you go setup phone to upload picture right away, when there pop hood bonnet and snap shots, even if they say no. ;)
Haha the car will be locked, ive been to car shows before. I didnt get press/media passes this time so wont be there until 13th.
We will know full details 3rd or 4th

1 - 13 of 13 Posts