Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to gauge interest in my 2016 NB RS3.
Love this car, but it pains me to use it as a daily driver.
Not that it isn't the best DD I've ever had, just hate to think about racking miles up on such a great car.
I am getting rid of another project car and this RS to buy a newer 5.0 mustang and then buying something mundane for a DD.
Here is the data...

2016 Nitrous Blue, after this trip to Tahoe to work the Caldor Fire, it'll have a skosh over 60K on it
Paint is in great shape, has a chip or two, but I always fill them as soon as I see them, car is garage kept
Interior is perfect, has Euro-spec cupholder and wireless charging pocket, Sync system has been updated to v.3.4
Added a Pioneer digital bass sub box to the existing system, cut the foam for it to fit under the trunk floor
Engine is strong as the day I got it, the only mods I've done are an open ended air filter and new plugs, services done religiously
Prior to me purchasing it, it had Eibach lowering springs and a Lyfe Motorsport center exit exhaust and rear diffuser
Exhaust was way too loud, so I found a stock system to install.
Drawback is, they cut the original rear valance to make the exhaust center exit. Cut is clean, doesn't look too bad, so I have not put a new valance on yet.
I can do that as a condition of sale, but they are about 300 bucks from Ford.
Has one year old Nitto 555 G2 tires on Koenig Oversteer rims, great handling tire

Car is in Boise, ID would make reasonable accommodation to meet for delivery
If there is interest, I'll clean it up and get it out in the sun for some better shots

Thinking around $37K, but am open to hearing what you think.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
White Bag Hood Musical instrument accessory Luggage and bags
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Blue
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering part

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Dude sale it and move on. No explanation/excuses needed .its a car....jmho 37K is way high even in todays market...But it never hurts to ask

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
What is a Focus RS3? Some kind of weird audi 5 cylinder swap?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is a Focus RS3? Some kind of weird audi 5 cylinder swap?
They assign numbers based on trim level. RS3 is fully loaded, Sync, Sony head unit, sunroof, alcantara seats, etc.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
They assign numbers based on trim level. RS3 is fully loaded, Sync, Sony head unit, sunroof, alcantara seats, etc.
Must be some special out of the US trim level. US got RS1 (base) and RS2 (heated alcantara seats, heated mirrors, power driver seat, navigation). Sunroof and forged wheels are separate add-ons. All US delivered cars came with the sony sync3 system. Unless you got a 2018 LE. Those came with every option afaik. Still not aware of any RS3 trim level, though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must be some special out of the US trim level. US got RS1 (base) and RS2 (heated alcantara seats, heated mirrors, power driver seat, navigation). Sunroof and forged wheels are separate add-ons. All US delivered cars came with the sony sync3 system. Unless you got a 2018 LE. Those came with every option afaik. Still not aware of any RS3 trim level, though.
Perhaps I'm mistaken.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think the price is actually pretty good given the miles and mods. Car looks in great shape.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts