·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my garage when I bought my 2018 RS:
BF19939E-1F38-4C9A-85C5-9BB095245860.jpeg
D9B42E6C-D135-4BB6-88BA-3E2C1CE6C2E0.jpeg

I have sold 2 of the 3 cars and I will add an updated photo.

Let’s see a photo of your garage. We have seen several over the years but I don’t think there is a thread dedicated to garage photo. I got the idea when a new member in the introduction thread had shown his RS in his garage with a Supra. It looked cool. Let’s see what you got.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
It‘s complicated...
We initially wanted 3 stalls. The adjoining landowner wouldn’t budge. It’s a huge tract of unused land, but no go. The agreement with the locals is, do whatever you want on the land except build any thing permanent. So the RV is on there land. two stalls.
(yes, I was a plumbing school dropout)

A323D6E4-D6B0-462E-BE6B-51A5AD14F9B9.jpeg
D27B0BDA-AF77-46A4-8216-2F88561C0B8E.jpeg

·
Registered
233 Posts
OK...I'll play...

Pic of all the cars parked out front of my house. I need a bigger garage...OK...built one. There is an RS in there somewhere. LOL
20180318_183953.jpg 20150610_200504.jpg 20191012_184854.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is how the garage looks now:

140DDFFE-FFC5-40BB-A7E4-90B8F564BFF2.jpeg

I sold the Corvette last Friday and I sold the 2010 Ford Focus SES for the 2020 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn Edition.

To answer the question from crepr12 I will have something to replace the 1990 Corvette I am not sure what yet but the C8 is on my list

·
Registered
553 Posts
My ST lease is up this month, I'll miss it but be glad for the extra garage space. This thread makes me feel better about backing in all my cars lol View attachment 353005

With the used-car market values in the "stratosphere".... and so-called chip-shortage...

You should get a few quotes [Carvana/Vroom/Ford-dealers] on it's current value. There's a sales-manager out in western Missouri that's looking for all kinds of used vehicles but posts in a different forum.

Then compare it with your "buy-out" on the lease.

You probably could make a few thousand EASILY this summer by simply signing a few documents and an hours time.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
198 Posts
With the used-car market values in the "stratosphere".... and so-called chip-shortage...

You should get a few quotes [Carvana/Vroom/Ford-dealers] on it's current value. There's a sales-manager out in western Missouri that's looking for all kinds of used vehicles but posts in a different forum.

Then compare it with your "buy-out" on the lease.

You probably could make a few thousand EASILY this summer by simply signing a few documents and an hours time.

Just a thought...
I've definitely considered this, but in a month that demand may fall back down since automakers now have chips for new cars again. It's also a passenger car not an SUV, so not as hot as most of the market, so I decided to just avoid the hassle.

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
198 Posts
Looks like I'm not the only one who puts his car on a battery tender occasionally. I bought these to make it simple, you can run the cable under the wipers so it sits just under the windshield edge of the hood. Then when you want to charge just plug into the cable instead of opening your hood.

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've definitely considered this, but in a month that demand may fall back down since automakers now have chips for new cars again. It's also a passenger car not an SUV, so not as hot as most of the market, so I decided to just avoid the hassle.
I think the used car market is softening. I noticed a lot more RS’s on the market-and staying there for 100 days or more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts