Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was exploring my focus rs today. I opened the trunk and underneath the carpet was a plethora of things. One of which was this metal box. Now I have he rs2 which has the Sony speakers I believe so there is some sort of Sony amp in the back. Next to it was said metal box unplugged. Anyone know what this is and why it may have been unplugged?

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I was exploring my focus rs today. I opened the trunk and underneath the carpet was a plethora of things. One of which was this metal box. Now I have he rs2 which has the Sony speakers I believe so there is some sort of Sony amp in the back. Next to it was said metal box unplugged. Anyone know what this is and why it may have been unplugged?
Good question, I think my wife’s Lincoln black label has a similar or the same box. I’ve got a friend of mine that is a service manager, I’ll ask him and see what he says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good question, I think my wife’s Lincoln black label has a similar or the same box. I’ve got a friend of mine that is a service manager, I’ll ask him and see what he says

Can you draw a circle around the box that you’re talking about, there’s two metal boxes I see and maybe a black one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you draw a circle around the box that you’re talking about, there’s two metal boxes I see and maybe a black one.

Are you talking about the one with the longer fins, if you are that one is the Sony 700 W amp, the other one with the little fence that barely protrude off of the case, that when I don’t know if that’s the one you’re talking about let me know because I’m about to send him an email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you talking about the one with the longer fins, if you are that one is the Sony 700 W amp, the other one with the little fence that barely protrude off of the case, that when I don’t know if that’s the one you’re talking about let me know because I’m about to send him an email.

Hey, so it’s the smaller metal box. The big one says Sony, the smaller metal silver one I do not know.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
^+1 FENG disable

1 - 9 of 9 Posts