Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no connection to the dealer but saw in my internet travels a oddly listed black RS (Focus ST), still sitting in stock, 80km's only on it only, likely got the 5yr warranty at Albany Ford in WA. Doesn't exactly pop up on any search unless you stumble across it. Unusually not on Carsales.

If anyones still looking why buy a second handy when you have have a NOS for 43K+ORC ;) Don't know if negotiable or not or anything but a nice price range and black is rather nice :) Does have the stock wheels not the forged option.

Anyway, just in case someone is looking :)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Interesting that in the Vehicle Description they refer to it as a 2017.5. It's a really late production for a 2017, and normally the half years indicate a major mid year production change (maybe putting the right head gasket in at the factory Spain).

Is there a known reason for the half year on the 2017 RSs over there?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure the VIN's match across countries?
Something doesn't add up - the VIN is 22526 and build date listed as 10/2017 doesn't match. Mine has a VIN with 215xx and build date of 11/2016.
Our Australian VIN's dont seem to line up to yours at all...my mid 16 had 75897 tacked on the end.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting that in the Vehicle Description they refer to it as a 2017.5. It's a really late production for a 2017, and normally the half years indicate a major mid year production change (maybe putting the right head gasket in at the factory Spain).

Is there a known reason for the half year on the 2017 RSs over there?
Could be the cars with AEB, all i can think of?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts