Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depo Racing 2016 2017 2018 Ford Focus RS intake pipe. This kit comes with a AEM or KN filter with a 3″ flange so it retains a full 3″ from the filter to the turbo.
— 3″ — 3 pc OEM grade (2mm thick) Aluminum Intake pipe
— Perfect fitment and tight seal
— AIRAID 700-494TD “Track Day” filter with a 3″ diameter flange. I found this to be the best match for this kit. I Tested K&N, GREEN and AEM models they are good , if you have one you may want to buy this kit without a filter.
— Comes with Silicone Couplers and Clamps
— Uses Stock Air Box
— I also have Downpipes with Testpipe and Hi flow cat for the Focus RS

www.deporacing.us

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have this Intake. Quality is great. Fit and finish are really good, no issues. I reused my AEM filter with this kit. My AEM filter stretched easily over the larger diameter pipe without issue.

Finally an option that isn't over priced like others . Stock airbox is good for 500hp they say so no need to replace it but the stock intake pipes imho are ugly and plastic with the rubber according . this intake ditches that ugly piping and gives you a nice clean look. Really like it. I also use their Intercooler piping kit (hot & cold). Really good stuff here no doubt.

Ps I have the Roush Airbox top installed with the DepoRacing intake pipes. Really nice sound !

Shout out to DepoRacing !

Follow me on ig freako_boost_rs

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have this Intake. Quality is great. Fit and finish are really good, no issues. I reused my AEM filter with this kit. My AEM filter stretched easily over the larger diameter pipe without issue.

Finally an option that isn't over priced like others . Stock airbox is good for 500hp they say so no need to replace it but the stock intake pipes imho are ugly and plastic with the rubber according . this intake ditches that ugly piping and gives you a nice clean look. Really like it. I also use their Intercooler piping kit (hot & cold). Really good stuff here no doubt.

Ps I have the Roush Airbox top installed with the DepoRacing intake pipes. Really nice sound !

Shout out to DepoRacing !

Follow me on ig freako_boost_rs
Sweet picture, plan on getting the intake as well.
Does it sound any different?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts