Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

TRIPLE R COMPOSITES FRONT SPLITTER - FORD FOCUS RS 2016

Transform the appearance of your car with the Triple R Composites lower front lip spoiler for the 2016 Ford Focus RS.
These are made of fiberglass and come in a black finish. Hardware is included.
Installation consists of drilling several small holes underneath the front bumper.
Takes about 1 hour for installation. Made in England.

info/order here: Triple R Composites Front Splitter - Ford Focus RS 2016 ? FSWERKS

info/order here: Triple R Composites Front Splitter - Ford Focus RS 2016 ? FSWERKS

#FSWERKS

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested. How long would it take to ship to me in CT?. How much would shipping cost? Is the product easy to install? Are side skirts and rear splitters also available as a matching kit.
And most importantly are the splitters available in gloss black ?
Thanks Mark
[email protected]

·
Vendor
84 Posts
Hi Mark, shipping to CT is approx. one week with ups ground. Please check the cost on our website using your zip code after you add it to the shopping cart.
Yes, its easy to install with supplied bolts after drilling 8 small hols in the bottom of your bumper. To make things easy I do recommend using spring clamps to hold splitter in place. Side skirts are available but out of stock at this time, we expect them in early December. No rear splitters yet. These are sold in gloss black as shown in the pictures above. Thank you.

·
Vendor
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts