Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,

Trying to clean out my cabinets and let some things go. Prices are pretty firm, but if you're interested and you think my prices are high, shoot me an offer. Local pickup works or I'll ship it on your dime.

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Factory Floor mats from a 2016 Focus RS
Condition: Brand new still in wrapper
Price: $80
Location of item: LA County, California

(SOLD): Goodridge Stainless Blue Brake lines for a Focus RS
Condition: Brand new still in box/wrapper
Price: $120

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mishimoto PCV Side Baffled Oil Catch Can for a Focus RS
Condition: Used for a short period prior to head gasket replacement (recall) and never reinstalled
Price: $150

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Factory Intake Crossover tube and connecting rubber for a Focus RS
Condition: Used but like new
Price: $75

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb Accessport v3 for a Focus RS
Price: $500

(SOLD): Euro Rear Seat Headrests for a Focus RS
Price: $300

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey guys,

Trying to clean out my cabinets and let some things go. Prices are pretty firm, but if you're interested and you think my prices are high, shoot me an offer. Local pickup works or I'll ship it on your dime.

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Factory Floor mats from a 2016 Focus RS
Condition: Brand new still in wrapper
Price: $80

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Goodridge Stainless Blue Brake lines for a Focus RS
Condition: Brand new still in box/wrapper
Price: $120

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mishimoto PCV Side Baffled Oil Catch Can for a Focus RS
Condition: Used for a short period prior to head gasket replacement (recall) and never reinstalled

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Factory Intake Crossover tube and connecting rubber for a Focus RS
Price: $75

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb Accessport v3 for a Focus RS
Price: $500

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Euro Rear Seat Headrests for a Focus RS
Price: $300

Damn, did you sell the car? Your videos are the sole reason why I was able to install the parts by myself :p

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, did you sell the car? Your videos are the sole reason why I was able to install the parts by myself :p
Hah, I'm glad to see the videos are still helping people! Yeah I finally sold it. I just wasn't driving it enough now that I have my Ranger.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Are the euro Left & Right rear headrests basically the same as the USDM center/middle rear headrest just being used on the left & right side?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Are the euro Left & Right rear headrests basically the same as the USDM center/middle rear headrest just being used on the left & right side?
I have the euro headrests, they are not really "the same" part, its different. Your center headrest won't fit the side ones. Of course if you are talking about its functionality, then yes they are the same, the headrest goes flush to the seat.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found the original RS car cover at the back of another cabinet.

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Factory car cover for Focus RS
Condition: Used one time, but like new

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Euro Headrests and Blue Brake lines are sold.

@Hoonigan I can't edit the first post for some reason to reflect that they're sold, would you mind marking them as such and deleting the pictures? Thanks! (y)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome! Is it unmarried? I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Will you ship?
Yep, I unmarried it before taking the car in for the headgasket recall and I never re-installed it. And sure, no problem I'll ship it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mishimoto catch can is SOLD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts